Drink more water when you need it.
It is beneficial. Get up early in the morning and drink two glasses of water to wake up your internal organs. Drinking a glass of water before taking a bath can lower your blood pressure. Drink a glass of water before going to bed. It can prevent sudden heart attack.
The human body is made up of large amounts of water. The brain is 74%; 83% in blood; Muscle is 75%; The bones are made up of 22% water. Experts say that water has the power to cure disease.
Drinking water can prevent kidney stones. Kidney stones Constipation is a disease that is usually caused by not drinking enough water. Drinking 12 glasses of water a day can help prevent kidney stones, as water dissolves the stones in the urine.
Drinking water can reduce the risk of urinary tract infections. The more water you drink, the more urine you pass, which flushes out the bad germs in your bladder.
For people with diarrhea, drinking water can help prevent dehydration. As a first aid nurse for diarrhea, you can make your own home-made hydrating juice. A glass of water contains 2 teaspoons of sugar. Mix with a quarter of a teaspoon of salt and drink as much as you like. This is the same as the glucose syrup provided by the hospital.
Water also lowers fever. By drinking water and urinating, heat can be transferred to the urine and lower body temperature. Drinking more water when you are sick can help you get better faster.
Whooping cough It also relieves sore throat and respiratory infections. Water This is because it disperses the saliva.
Chest pain It also relieves hot flashes. This is because drinking 3 cups of water every 20 minutes helps to reduce stomach acid.
It does not cause constipation. Drinking less water can harden old foods. Constipation can lead to intestinal infections. So eat lots of vegetables. By drinking plenty of water, you can get rid of old foods on time.
Water can energize and energize. When there is not enough water, the blood flows. Bleeding makes it harder for the blood to circulate. As a result, the brain becomes inactive and confused. I started to feel tired. Some studies have suggested that drinking water may even relieve migraine headaches.
If you want to lose weight, drink water. Drink plenty of fluids before meals to reduce the amount of food you eat. Water contains no calories and does not cause body fat.
Drinking water can soften and brighten the skin. A person who is dehydrated may have cataracts. You have to have wrinkles.
Drinking time and benefits
1. Drink water as soon as you get out of bed. The body is dehydrated during sleep. So drink water before going to bed. Get out of bed and drink some water. When you wake up in the morning, you are usually thirsty. Drinking water in the morning can also help flush out toxins that have accumulated throughout the night.
2. Drink between 8 and 12 glasses of water a day. A 120-pound person needs to drink eight glasses of water a day, while a 190-pound person needs to drink 12 glasses. Always monitor the color of your urine. Urine color should be light. But experts say you should never drink more than 16 glasses of water a day.
3. Drink plenty of water throughout the day. It is better to drink small amounts of water often than to drink two glasses at a time. It lowers blood pressure in people with heart disease. For normal people, the body absorbs more water.
4. Do not drink water when you are thirsty. When you feel thirsty, you have less than two glasses of water. Older people are less sensitive to the need for hydration.
5. Cold alcohol, Do not drink coffee, drink only water. tea, Soda Some experts say that coffee can dehydrate more people. Drinking alcohol can increase urination and worsen dehydration.
6. Teach children to drink water too. Drink the same amount of water as a pioneer for children. Give the school a big bottle of water.
7. Drink more water when it is hot.
8. Drink more water as you dehydrate more during exercise. Drink 500 ml of extra water between half an hour and an hour during exercise. Eating bananas is also a good idea.
9. If you are sick, drink more water. Drink when you don’t feel like drinking because your body needs more water to recover from a viral infection. Dehydration can make the pain last longer.
10. Drink more water during pregnancy. During pregnancy You need to drink enough water to keep you hydrated during breastfeeding. A pregnant woman should drink about 10 glasses of water a day. Experts say a breastfeeding mother should drink 13 glasses of water a day.